Family Estate Clean Outs
Cleaning out a home due to a death of a loved one, or a downsizing, can be overwhelming. It is especially difficult trying to coordinate when you do not live in the same town. Let Midland County Habitat For Humanity (MCHFH) ReStore help. We are now offering Family Estate Clean Outs, and assisting with clearing out items.
The MCHFH ReStore will coordinate the clean out of the home with you and will salvage all materials that may be suitable for recycling, repurposing or resale in the Midland County Habitat for Humanity ReStore or another local non-profit entity, and provide you with a donation receipt.
How Does It Work?
When you are experiencing a downsizing due to a loss of a family member, a move to a retirement home, or moving out of state we can help.
- The Client will remove and pack all items they are wanting to keep from the premises prior to the scheduled date of MCHFH clean out.
- Midland County Habitat for Humanity ReStore (MCHFHR) will perform a broom clean out of house and remove items in the home for $1.50 per square foot, per floor, shed, basement, and pole barn.
- MCHFHR will salvage all materials that may be suitable for recycling, repurposing or resale in the Midland County Habitat for Humanity ReStore. A donation receipt will list items taken to the Midland County Habitat for Humanity ReStore for resale and presented to owner/representative at time of payment.
- MCHFHR will remove all items loosely attached to walls, cabinets, doors, etc. Items screwed to the wall, cabinets, doors will be left intact.
- Items such as clothing and linens will be boxed and donated to another non-profit entity.
- MCHFHR will provide a dumpster for refuse and rubbish removal if necessary and customer will cover all fees associated with dumpster. Dumpster fee is $175.00.
Call To Schedule A Quote
Call Dan Laabs, ReStore Manager, to schedule a quote or with questions